Moxygen is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Moxygen may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 15 April 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- website usage data
- other information relating to client enquiries
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
How we use this data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- For our own internal records
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one of more boxes allowing you to@
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or by post.
- if you have agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or signing into our website and changing our opt-in settings
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under out data protection policy in line with the Data Protection Act 1998
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.